Here at Three Broadband we love a challenge. We built the first 4G network in the UK, then went on to offer London a wireless network that completely changed the game. Our teams work on the latest technologies and are constantly paving the way. This is broadband rebooted.
Who are we?
- We are a start-up broadband company previously known as Relish. We were acquired by Three (Hutchison) in early 2017 and in 2019 we've re-branded to Three Broadband.
- We are made up of 100 people, mostly techies (Optimisation, Network Engineers and Architects, Field Engineers, IT- you name it but also Finance, Marketing, Sales and HR)
- We are based in Wokingham (RG41 2PL) and central London (WC1X 8HB) next to the ITV building. If you go out at lunchtime, you might even strike a conversation with Jon Snow!
- We are rapidly growing and need more people to come on board to make it happen.
Would you like to join the best of the best (without sounding too Top Gun)? Great, read on because it only gets better. Here’s the deal:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Be recognised for your achievements
- Work on the latest technologies
- Be part of a small working environment, fast and agile
Competitive salary packages including our benefits:
- Performance Bonus
- Private Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Scheme
- 4X Annual Salary Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Professional Training and Certifications
- Employees discount- retail and mobile SIM card
Sound good? If you’d like to join the Three Broadband family, then please send us your CV. Two pages or less should do the trick. Good luck! email@example.com